Matt jones, Founder and Director
Have been working in the survey industry since the age of 18, beginning as an trainee in 2004. Working in a variety of industry's from; Watercourses, Road, Construction, Airports and Rail picking up a wide range of skills.
Major Projects and Milestones include;
- Crossrail, Survey Manager on OOPCA element of project.
- London Heathrow, Runway resiliance and expansion project site manager and co-ordinator
- London 2012, Part of survey team based at the Olympic Park before during and after the games
- Lead Surveyor on various rail, underground and airport projects.
- Achieved Member Status with Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors. (MCInstCES)
- Completing the TSA Surveying Course 2004 - 2006
Married to Leanne and have a young child to keep me occupied. In the remaining time available I have a wide range of hobbies and interests such as; golf, karting, walking, exploring and generally being outdoors. I also like keeping fit through running and cycling, STRAVA details are below so you can see the kind of activities i have been up to.